At Arthur’s we never forget that our ingredients come from the earth, which makes us stewards of our world’s fragile ecosystem. We feel a profound duty to do everything we can to help sustain and protect the earth while maintaining our world-class service and cuisine. The Arthur’s Green Initiative acknowledges our place in the larger world – and our responsibilities to it.
Through the Arthur’s Green Initiative, we:
- Raise awareness and introduce models for utilizing organic, sustainable products.
- Proactively develop recipes that feature local and artisan products.
- Offer authentic “farm to table” dinners where our chefs personally select the finest locally grown and produced products from highly regarded farms in the area.
- Use products made from compostable and renewable resources, including stylish and eco-friendly VerTerra and Areca palm-leaf plates.
- Engage environmentally conscious purveyors within an actionable geographic area.
- Use low-toxicity, biodegradable cleaning products in our warehouse and kitchen.
- Recycle materials whenever possible, from office products to fryer oil.
In short, being “green” is not just something we give lip service to; it’s an integral part of every decision we make.