Being "green" is not just something we give lip service to; it's an integral part of every decision we make.
Swipe for more images
The Arthur's Green Initiative
We never forget that our ingredients come from the earth, which makes us stewards of our world’s fragile ecosystem. We feel a profound duty to do everything we can to help sustain and protect the earth while maintaining our world-class service and cuisine. The Arthur’s Green Initiative acknowledges our place in the larger world – and our responsibility to maintain a balance between our business and the Earth.
THROUGH ARTHUR'S GREEN INITIATIVE, WE:
- Raise awareness and introduce models for utilizing organic, sustainable products.
- Proactively develop recipes that feature local and artisan products
- Offer authentic "farm to table" dinners where our chefs personally select the finest locally grown and produced products from highly regarded farms in the area.
- Being "green" is not just something we give lip service to; it's an integral part of every decision we make.
- Use plate-ware, cutlery, and other products made from compostable and renewable resources, including eco-friendly palm leaves, compostable plant-based plastics, sugarcane, and corn husk.
- Engage environmentally conscious purveyors within an actionable geographic area.
- Actively engage in the recycling of renewable resources.
- Partner with fuel companies to filter and refine waste and cooking oil into biodiesel, a green fuel source.